New Scania R560 for Clare County Trucking
Clare County Trucking has taken delivery of a new Scania R560 LA 6X2/4 Hiline tractor unit, supplied by AOC Commercials in Cork. The truck comes complete with a new R Series CR19 high line Cab, V8 engine with 560HP, Euro five, Scania Retarder, rear mounted batteries and V8 styling pack.
The V8 styling pack includes:
- Specially-styled metal pedals with rubber pads
- V8 symbol ondashboard and door-sill rubbing strip
- V8 symbol on remote control for central locking
- V8 symbol in central instrument when idle
- Blacksteering wheel in wood and stitched leather with light grey seams
- Fluted black leather seats with light grey stitched seams and embossed V8 symbol.
- V8 symbol, leather trim, black stitched leather armrest and Scania Griffin on door panel.
- Fluted V8 black leather floor mat with light grey stitching in centre of cab.
This latest addition, brings to seven the size of the company’s fleet, which comprises Scania trucks exclusively.